Sunday, April 29, 2007

Lazy days


It has been quite some time since I lasted posted here, I haven't been particularly busy just lazy.

Last week Kristian and I went to Mount Dandenong, it is so beautiful up there I'm so annoyed that I forgot to take my camera, I'm always forgetting it. Kristian and I have decided that "The Dandenongs" is the area we want to live in when we decided we are ready to buy a house. We are going back next week hopefully, so I'll remember to take my camera and post some pictures.

Moving on, to food, the past week I have cooked a proper meal for dinner every night, I know for some that is nothing to be proud of, I usually am too lazy to do it every single night but I have enjoyed it. And for your viewing pleasure I included a picture of tonights dinner. Autumn beef stew




2 comments:

Katie-Scarlett said...

Laurence said something that reminded me earlier, that one of his favourite haunts when he was in the Dandenong area was the Oak Tree Tavern. Perhaps it's some place worthwhile for you two to check out sometime :-)

Katie-Scarlett said...

Update sillyhead. We knowwwwwwww you have news!!!